Saturday 8 December 2012

Christmas Parade - Christmas QAL post 1

Good morning all.

It's time for the Christmas party to start, so here's what I'm hoping you'll all do.

Please would you use the Linky thingy above, to show everyone the quilty items you've been making for Christmas this year?  Use one link for each picture and link back to a post where you have written about the item you are showing.  This post may be one you wrote months ago, or one you have just written, but please make sure you link up to the post and not just to your blog.  (You can do that by hovering your mouse over the post title, right click it, select "copy link address" and then paste that into the appropriate part of the linky).  If you haven't got a blog and want to enter, just email me a picture and some words about it, and I'll post it from my blog.

After 24 hours, everyone will be able to vote for their favourite, as long as I remember to open the voting!  The vote will be by clicking on the "like" button underneath each picture which means it will be completely anonymous.  The winner will be the one with the most votes by the end of Wednesday, 12 December, and they will win a jelly roll, very kindly offered by my most favouritest quilt shop, CrazyQuiltGirl.

I hope that all makes sense to you.  It does to me, but then I know what I'm talking about.

By the way, I must thank Brent at Linky Tools.  I had a question about the voting part of this so I sent him an email.  As it was at about 2 am for me, I was hoping I might get a reply fairly quickly so I didn't have to stay up all night, but his reply came through in about 2 minutes.  Now that's what I call quick service.  Thanks Brent.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to tell you how much I love your new quilt banner and sidebars! Love the little Santa peeking in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new Crazy Christmas Tree quilt looks so good Sue! The picture in the banner really showcases your quilting.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10